Family-Owned & Operated Since 1987
The entry door is one of the most important parts of the exterior of your home. The primary functions are to keep your household safe and to allow people to enter and exit. Just any old door would suffice, of course, but we don’t think you want just any old door; you wouldn’t be here if you did. You’re looking for an amazing door at an amazing price. And we’ve got you covered. Here are some ridiculously cool entry door ideas that will maximize your home’s style.
- Solid Glass: Glass doors are a lovely way to bring attention to the entry door. Choose clear tempered glass or ornate glass that does not offer clear visibility into your home.
- Glass Accents: Glass is a beautiful way to add accents to your entry door and surrounds.
- Wood or Wood Look: Wood entry doors are beautiful and may be stained to look old or faux wood can be made to look like very weathered wood.
- Artistic Accents: Work with a door designer to create an artistic accent for your door that you will love for years to come. The artistic accents can be anything from paint to custom hardware, or even custom metal designs.
- Unusual Hardware: Create the look you want by adding unusual hardware. Consider going for your favorite design type, steampunk for example, would make a pretty amazing looking door.
- Unusual Materials: Cover your entry door with an unusual material such as copper to create a completely unique appearance.
- Large Surrounds: The surrounds you choose can be any size you choose. Surrounds can be nearly as large as the door itself or as narrow as about six inches. Large surrounds create a very dramatic entry door area that truly makes a statement.
- Dutch Doors: You rarely see Dutch doors as entry doors anymore; that’s why we think it’s a pretty cool idea. Create some pretty amazing surrounds around it and you have a very unique entry door.
- Solid Simplicity: Solid, flat doors are unique and add a nice design flare to the entryway. Dress it up with amazing hardware or keep it as minimalistic as you wish.
- Add Color: Order the color you want when you order the door or paint it after it’s hung. Consider painting it a bright, eye-catching color that you can complement with flower pots and other accent pieces.
Curb Appeal in Palatine, IL
Curb appeal issues can be addressed any time of the year. We can help with all of your curb appeal needs where your home is concerned. Our extensive lines of siding, entry doors, surrounds, windows, and guttering provide all you need to tackle multiple projects throughout the year. Stop by our showroom at 50 East Palatine Road in Palatine, IL or call us at 847-991-9180 to discuss your home improvement needs.