Family-Owned & Operated Since 1987
Why November 30? So we can make sure you lock in the great rate before the promotion ends. We deal primarily with Simonton 5500 and 5300 series windows because of the impeccable quality and durability. We are happy to announce that we are the only home improvement company in the greater Chicago area that is offering this incredible triple pane window option for free. Here’s how Simonton says these windows will improve your home:
- Lap-Lok® meeting rail overlaps and interlocks to seal tightly and inhibit air and water infiltration
- The triple-stepped, sloped Simonton Sill® drives water away from your home
- Lift rail molded into the sash for greater stability
- Tilt-in/lift-out sash for easy cleaning
- Easy-glide sash for smooth operation
- Equal glass sightlines for enhanced aesthetics
The Simonton Reflections 5500 Series Offers:
- Classic Beveled Frame Design complements any home.
- High Energy Performance with standard Low E glass and Argon gas.
- Custom Style with Decorum® exterior colors, interior woodgrain and distinctive hardware finish options.
- Complete Line of window styles, including a Patio Door and Garden Door.
- Advanced Glass Options help provide maximum efficiency, increased sound dampening and security.
Energy Efficient Windows
- Vinyl is one of the least conductive materials available to help maintain consistent temperatures in your home
- 3/4" insulating glass unit set deep into the sash reduces temperature transfer and condensation.
- ProSolar® Low E glass with Argon gas reduces temperature transfer to help lower energy costs and keep your home comfortable all year long
- The U-channel design of the Intercept® spacer system reduces transfer of heat and cold and flexes with temperature fluctuations to maintain an effective seal
Easy to Clean
- Designed to lift, slide or crank with minimal effort
- Available grids between-the-glass provide a smooth easy to clean glass surface
- Vinyl construction will never require sanding, painting and scraping
They meet ENERGY STAR qualifications for any part of the country, and they’re backed by a double lifetime warranty. The Double-Lifetime Limited Warranty covers vinyl, hardware, screens and insulating glass units. The warranty also includes a 3-Year Glass Breakage Warranty with double-strength glass. You honestly can’t go wrong with Simonton Reflections 5500 Series windows.
Simonton is the most trusted name in windows. The company has been in business since 1946 and they still make a product that is in high demand and well worth every penny spent. Call Lake Cook Exteriors at 847-991-9180 and we’ll schedule an appointment for a consultation. Feel free to drop by our showroom at 50 East Palatine Rd, Palatine IL.